IREL Recruitment 2017 | Management Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MBA/CA | Last Date: 18 May 2017
Indian Rare Earths Ltd-IREL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Management trainee in Technical, HR & Finance.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IREL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Management Trainee(Tech/HR/Fin)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 May 2017|
Management Traine-Technical-12 Posts
- A first class full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology,/B.Sc. Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical / Mining / Chemical / Mineral/ Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized University/Institutions approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/institute.
|Mechnical||Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication|
Management Trainees-Finance-4 Posts
- Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant. (CMA)
- Desirable : Computer Proficiency
Management Trainee-Human Resource Managemen (HRM)-4 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in MBA/MSW, (2 years full time course), with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/Institution approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/institute
- Desirable: Degree in law , Computer proficiency
Upper age limit as on 31.03.2017: 28 Years
IREL Recruitment-Selection Procedure:
The IREL Management Trainee Recruitment selction process based on Written examination & Interview.The Written examination consists questions from General Awareness, English language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical ability and Subject/discipline knowledge in bilingual (i.e Hindi & English). The written test shall be of ninety minutes duration comprising of 100 multiple choice questions.
Application Fee: Rs 250 (No application fees shall be charged from SC, ST,OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and women candidates).
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 May 2017.After filling up the ON-LINE application, candidate is required to take a print of the filled in application form. Duly signed undertaking format generated with print out of application form along with self-certified copies of documents to following postal address latest by 31 May 2017.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Post Box No. 3076,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003